Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are unconditionally agreeing to be bound by these
web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations,
and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local
laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from
using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are
protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials
(information or software) on Club GoBeDo or The Orphan Campaign’s (hereinafter Club GoBeDo (The Orphan Campaign) web site for personal,
non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license,
not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Club GoBeDo (The Orphan Campaign)’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Club GoBeDo (The Orphan Campaign) at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Club GoBeDo (The Orphan Campaign)’s web site are provided “as is”. Club GoBeDo (The Orphan Campaign) makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Club GoBeDo (The Orphan Campaign) does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
- This disclaimer of liability applies to any damages or injury caused by any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of record, whether for breach of contract, tortious behavior, negligence, or under any other cause of action. You specifically acknowledge that Club GoBeDo and/or (The Orphan Campaign) or its owners are not liable for any harm.
In no event shall Club GoBeDo (The Orphan Campaign) or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Club GoBeDo (The Orphan Campaign)’s Internet site, even if Club GoBeDo (The Orphan Campaign) or a Club GoBeDo (The Orphan Campaign) authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Club GoBeDo (The Orphan Campaign)’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Club GoBeDo (The Orphan Campaign) does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Club GoBeDo (The Orphan Campaign) may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice, and we assume no liability for damages incurred directly or indirectly as a result of errors, omissions or discrepancies. Club GoBeDo (The Orphan Campaign) does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Club GoBeDo (The Orphan Campaign) contains some hyperlinks to external locations controlled by third parties. These links are provided solely as a convenience to you, and do not imply an endorsement by Club GoBeDo (The Orphan Campaign). Club GoBeDo (The Orphan Campaign) has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Club GoBeDo (The Orphan Campaign) of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk. You agree that Club GoBeDo (The Orphan Campaign) shall not be held responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any loss or damage caused or alleged to have been caused in any way whatsoever related to any such external location. Any concerns regarding any external location should be directed to its respective web site administrator, system operator, or web master.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Club GoBeDo (The Orphan Campaign)’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of California without regard to its conflict of law provisions. Venue shall be Orange County. Further, should any dispute arise, you by using this web site, have consented to arbitration to resolve any dispute.
In the event that any of the provisions of this web site shall be held by a court to be invalid or unenforceable, the remaining portion hereof shall remain in full force and effect and such provision shall be enforced to the maximum extent possible so as to effect the intent of the parties and shall be reformed to the extent necessary to make such provisions valid and enforceable.
The statements made in this web site constitutes the entire agreement, if any, between you and Club GoBeDo (The Orphan Campaign) concerning the subject matter contained herein and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous representations, proposals, conditions, communications, and agreements, whether oral or written, between you and Club GoBeDo (The Orphan Campaign) relating to the subject matter herein and all past courses of dealing or industry custom.
Copyright protects original works of authorship fixed in a tangible medium of expression. Copyright infringement occurs when any one or more of the following rights is violated: (1) reproduction; (2) adaptation; (3) distribution to the public; (4) performance in public; or (5) display in public. Copyright infringement issues can also arise when a new work or a modification of an existing work, known as a derivative work, is created from a copyrighted work. A derivative work is based upon a pre-existing work in which the pre-existing work is changed, condensed, recast, transformed, adapted, or embellished. If the pre-existing or underlying work is a protected work under copyright law, one who wishes to exploit the derivative work must obtain a license from the owner of the copyright in the underlying work or works.
Modification of our copyrighted materials without explicit permission for commercial use constitutes infringement. Without written permission from the President of Club GoBeDo, you may not make any unauthorized reproduction or engage in distribution of the Company’s copyrighted materials, which include, but are not limited to, materials such as books, publications, computer software (including object code and source code), online curricula, Web content, diagrams, photos, testing materials, exams, text, images, and graphics published by Club GoBeDo and/or The Orphan Campaign) in any format. It our policy to enforce its copyrights against any third party who infringes on its copyright. To ensure that you do not infringe on any of our copyrighted materials:
1. Do not directly or indirectly copy, reproduce, or distribute any of our materials (including Web pages) or any part of the text or graphics from those materials.
2. Do not directly or indirectly modify or create derivative works of any of our materials.
3. Do not copy, reproduce, or modify source code or object code of any of our products or materials.
4. Do not create an emulator or simulator of our product in a manner that is likely to confuse the public about the source of the emulator or simulator.
5. Do not create materials that look as though they originated from or are endorsed us.
6. Do not imitate the color or visual appearance of our materials and/or products.
7. Do not use our icons as graphical design elements in your materials.
8. Do not distribute our work by sale, rental, or other disposition, except as to those items specifically granted by us.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.